Ready to list your event?
We do all the work to get your event listed for you! Remember there is no cost to sign up. Fill out this form and our staff will be in touch to collect event and application information so your competition can be online!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to register to apply for a competition?
- Yes, but registering is free & easy.
- Does it cost any money to list my competition?
- No. We only charge a fee when a musician submits their application ($10 of the application fee - PayPal also collects its transaction fee from the application fees collected).
- Can I add more than one application to a competition?
- Yes, you can add as many applications as your competition needs. Many organizers include early-bird applications and late-registration applications to their competitions.
- Can I use Notegarden on my phone or tablet?
- Of course! Notegarden is designed to work on all the latest screen sizes and browser platforms.
- Where can I find a list of all the competitions I've signed up for?
- Once registered, you can view competitions you've applied for by clicking on the dashboard link.