If you have any questions or you'd just like to say "hi," feel free to drop us a note using the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to register to apply for a competition?
- Yes, but registering is free & easy.
- Does it cost any money to list my competition?
- No. We only charge a fee when a musician submits their application ($10 of the application fee - PayPal also collects its transaction fee from the application fees collected).
- Can I add more than one application to a competition?
- Yes, you can add as many applications as your competition needs. Many organizers include early-bird applications and late-registration applications to their competitions.
- Can I use Notegarden on my phone or tablet?
- Of course! Notegarden is designed to work on all the latest screen sizes and browser platforms.
- Where can I find a list of all the competitions I've signed up for?
- Once registered, you can view competitions you've applied for by clicking on the dashboard link.